Sunday, October 14, 2007

Enjoying the last days of sunshine as a dog.....




Jason and I bought the dogs some toys since they currently think our BBQ and our newly planted trees are toys to chew on so I snapped a couple shots of the three of them. And I love how they use the curbing as a pillow, they're too cute.

4 much appreciated comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

How cute they are!!
They look like they are having fun :) My dogs hate the cold, so I have been letting them be out a lot before it gets too cold outside as well :)

Bean said...

When did you get dogs?? I'm so jealous!

Vickie said...

You have really pretty dogs! Did you have them the last time I was at your house (which was forever ago...)?

Luke's Hunting Page said...

I think that they need a few house cats to play with!!!!