Monday, October 29, 2007

The Norskes were sealed for eternity!




So this last weekend was incredibly special for me. My little sister and her family had the opportunity to be sealed and I felt so honored because they asked me to sit in proxy for their sweet baby Gabriella who was born way too early this last summer.They chose this day Oct 26th because this was Bonnies due date. During the sealing the spirit was so strong and we all know that Gabby was there with us. What a special feeling it was! Thanks Bonnie, Chris,and Ryder for letting me take part in such a big part of your lives. I love you guys!

4 much appreciated comments:

Vickie said...

What a special thing for you and your family! Congratulations!

Bonnie said...

Thanks so much for coming down last weekend! I had the best weekend ever :) Thanks for everything. Tell Jason we all missed him.

zfam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zfam said...

What a cute family that is so great! Their little boy is adorable. I have to say I was shocked to see your hair. I love it though, that color is perfect. I can't believe we live so close yet I have not seen you for so long.