Sunday, October 21, 2007

OK, So after years of debating I finally got the nerve up to try DARK hair. It's so weird but I think I may like it. Here's before and after.



Thanks Bonnie for doing such a fantastic job!

9 much appreciated comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shana. I think your hair looks great dark. Its fun to make a change like that... I really like it. And the hamburger is pretty hilarious! ~ Jacki

Vickie said...

Wow! It looks great!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

I SO LOVE THE HAIR!!! I have been debating on going dark again. It looks so good on you! You look beautiful!

Bonnie said...

Shain, I think both Chris and I might really like the brown better. It is a nice change on you. love you!

Lindsey said...

Hey... I think you look beautiful either way, but it is fun to do a change every once in a while. It is very fall appropriate.

Anonymous said...

Shana,

I love your new hair color. You are such an amazing person. I am so glad to work with you everyday : )

lindsey said...

you look great! i can't believe how different (but good) you look with your new hair color!

Bean said...

Oh my sam I LOVE it!!! It looks so great on you!

Anonymous said...

Shana,
I think your hair looks fabulous!