Friday, October 5, 2007


So last week Jason and I went to dinner with our friends Andy and Krystal. Andy suggested that we go to this new ritzy burger joint downtown that supposedly had excellent burgers. So we all order and keep in mind that I normally would order off the kids menu- this place didn't have one. I don't even think they allowed children in. This was indeed off of the ADULT menu. So I get my burger and honestly the 4 of us couldn't stop laughing. I have to give credit to Andy though, my burger that I got down in 1 bite was fantastic- really. This is it.......

2 much appreciated comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Linz...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ASKING ABOUT MY INFERTILITY JOURNEY! That's one of the main reasons I started my blog! I want to help who ever I can and give advice and share the things I've learned throughout my struggle...
I just know how HARD it is to wait for a baby you desire to have..and how hard it is to feel all alone.

You can email me at:
lindseyjames_21@hotmail.com where we can chat as often as you would like. Feel free to ask any questions--and I can share more about what helped for me.

As far as Dr. Andrew--I heard about that stuff before I tried with my Gavin. His license was actually taken away for a bit during my first treatment...all I have to say, is that I went with my gut feeling and I never felt awkward or out of place. I always felt good about what I was doing. I always made sure a nurse was in there and my husband was there too. BUT I have to say that after ALL the years of searching for an infertility who could help...he was the FIRST and ONLY doctor (I felt) who really knew what he was doing.

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

This is hilarious!!!!!!! Bite size hamburger. I have never seen anything like this before!