Thursday, November 1, 2007

The hottest new thing in candles.....


I don't know if you've ever heard of these but they are my new favorite thing. It is called Scentsy.So you buy a warmer that plugs in that has a light bulb in it. That's what melts the wax. It's so great because you can leave it turned on unlike the warmers that use tea lights. And the smells that scentsy has are to die for. My current favorites are cashmere, french kiss, and tuscany garden! They smell so good you will want to eat them. (not recommended). I have a friend that sells it so if you are interested here's the link. www.scentsy.com/lanam

3 much appreciated comments:

Vickie said...

I just went to one of these parties last week. They have great scents. I actually ordered one for a Christmas gift. I love that is uses a lightbulb instead of a candle. :)

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Oh my gosh your layout is so cute!!!!

tyler family said...

Hi Shana! How are you guys doing? I am sorry I haven't written sooner. I am just terrible at updating and even checking on my blog. Bonnie and you put me to shame with your cute blogs. We are living in Meridian and still loving Idaho. We are expecting our 3rd boy in early April. We are just slowly working at building a basketball team :) Kristy doesn't have a blog, but I will forward your link to her, she would love to hear from you! Hope you are doing well. It is so good to hear from you. p.s......I do love Scentsy too :)