Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Mexico baby!
















So I had a wonderful opportunity to go to Cancun with my friend/frequent traveling buddy Rashelle. We went from Nov 26th-Dec 3rd and had such a fun time. The weather was between 84-87 degrees the entire time and we had a blast! We went on a jungle tour to go snorkeling and the fish were literally swimming into you. (kinda freaky, ok WAY freaky!!), we rented wave runners and also went parasailing. Although I do have to say it was awful being away from Jason for that long. I begged him to come but he couldn't get the time off work. (He said next time he may want to go) :)

7 much appreciated comments:

Bonnie said...

Ho Ho Ho! I like the new festive background. Looks like you guys had a blast in Mexico! Love ya.

Vickie said...

Looks like such a great vacation!!! I'd love to be in 80 degree weather right now. How fun. And, love the picture of the guy in the itty-bitty "swimsuit"...

Bean said...

Ok, you lost weight didn't you? You are one hot mamma all skinny and tan with your dark hair! I seriously love your hair and am going to have to copy you and go that dark. You look so good!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Look at you gorgeous girl! You are so tan, I am jealous! You look amazing!!! It looks like you had a blast! I love your hair color SO MUCH! You look awesome!

lindsey said...

looks like fun! wish i was there...

The Real Fantastic Four said...

Wow!! I'm so jealous. Looks like you had a great time. I had no idea that you were going to Mexico. We'll miss you Christmas Eve. Wish you guys were going to come.

Sarah said...

Wow I am JEALOUS! I can't remember the last time I went somewhere like that. Hmmm..wait oh yes...my HONEYMOON! Geez I can't wait for Dental School to be over. Anyways looks like you had fun!