Thursday, January 24, 2008

HoLy SnOw!


So Monday morning rolls around and of course I'm trying to take advantage of every second to sleep until my 5:30am alarm goes off and the next thing I know my phone starts ringing- DANG IT, now I'm up. It's Jason on the other end of the line and he's telling me that there's quite a bit of snow coming down and I should probably get going if I want to make it to work in time. K, I work 10 miles from my house but it normally takes about 20 mins. to get there so I'm thinking, he's just exaggerating about how much snow is really coming down. I get up and get ready and go to leave and can hardly even get out of my driveway. :( If you live in Utah you probably know the guys(or gals) that drive the stinkin snowplows have the cushiest (is that a word?) hours to work because they DON'T plow until like noon. So needless to say it took me about an hour to get to work because my poor car bumper literally had to push the snow out of my way. As soon as the sun came up I took a picture off our balcony at work. Moral of the story: If your husband gives you advice, he may actually know what he's talking about. :)

4 much appreciated comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Oh my gosh I MISS the snow so much! It's beautiful!
Oh- the swaddler blanket is called "Swaddle M" by Kiddopotuamus.
and it's from babiesrus.
Hope that helps! Love ya!
Sally

Sarah said...

Man...I've forgotten what REAL snow is like. Insted I pretend it is snowing when we get hit with all of our Ice Storms. hahaha.

Sarah said...

p.s. thanks for the website.

Bonnie said...

It is still snowing here in Boise! We have already got a couple inches today too!!