Thursday, January 3, 2008

My homemade Christmas gifts!




Preparing for Christmas was a lot of fun for me this year because I decided to make a lot of my gifts. I'm so proud I have to post some pics. of some of my crafts. :) The big square frame is a magnet board I made for Jason's mom with all the grandkids names around the frame in vinyl and the magnets are pictures of each kid. I thought it turned out cute.

5 much appreciated comments:

Vickie said...

I love the magnet board! What a great idea! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

amy said...

Shana, you are so talented. I bet your family loved them!

The Real Fantastic Four said...

Your layout is too cute! Where did you get it? The gifts are cute. Did you use vinyl lettering? My mom made some Christmas gifts with that stuff. Too cute!!!

Debbie said...

Darling Darling!!! The magnet board turned out so cute! I just love it! We need to hang out soon!

Bean said...

you are so crafty, looks like you're puttin that vinyl lettering machine to good use! I'm still waitin to go to lunch!