Thursday, June 19, 2008

Results Of Miss K's homemade photo shoot






I talked Jason into being my "sheet holder" for a couple photo shoots that I did of Miss K. and these are what we were able to get out of it. I love the bottom picture- you can totally tell how much fun she is having. Needless to say after that one it was a wrap!

17 much appreciated comments:

the dutson five said...

Seriously cute! What a great idea - I think I'm going to have to copy you on that one.

Bonnie said...

I want to pinch her naked bum bum!

Debbie said...

She is getting cuter and cuter every time I see her. Love the pictures. They are so cute!

Lindsey said...

she is so cute guys. It looks like you are having a lot of fun with her. Jaxon still doesn't smile that big. (he's kind of grumpy) aren't the huge bows fun. I had to put one on Jaxon the other day just to see if he looked like his sisters. Alex wasn't amused.

Laurel said...

Cute pictures! I love the one where she is smiling! :)

Sarah said...

GREAT PICTURES! What a good idea to do your own. I don't know if mine would turn out as cute as yours! I love that little smile of hers! What a doll!

meg 'n' rich said...

Love the new pics! She is such a cute little thing!! I love the one of her full on smile. How fun. I also love all of the new stuff you've done with your blog. Looks great!

NT Weekes Family said...

CuTe! CuTe! CuTe! :o>
I LoVe the one... looks like she is on black dresser.. LoVe IT!
Black & White pictures are my favorite! Oh, I Bet you guys had FuN! :o)

Vickie said...

How cute are those! I love them!! Man, I really need to get up there to see you guys.

Danielle said...

ADORABLE!!!! looks like you are having so much fun with that baby girl. don't you love all of the pink and bows...and well, PINK??? it's cute you call her miss k..we call preslee miss p. for sure on the cafe rio outing! :)

The Real Fantastic Four said...

Hey! She is so cute! It was so nice to finally see her in person and hold her for the first time. I sure wish that you guys lived closer. Love the pictures. Keep them coming.

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Oh she is TOO CUTE!!!
You did a GREAT job! They turned out great I love them! I find that I have better results when I take my own pics of Addison than taking her somewhere to get them done.

Rodgers clan said...

She is so adorable! She seems like such a happy baby. Very cute pics. By the way, Megan & I brought you a gift the other day & left it on your doorstep & we keep forgeting to call & tell you that it's from us. Sorry it's a little late. But better late than never. Cacia

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

So cute! I love the black background pictures.
-Shannon

crystaljc3 said...

Hi Shana!!! I saw your blog via Bonnie's. Congratulations on your gorgeous little girl. She has been blessed with a wonderful home and family and it shows. Hope all is well!

lindsey said...

hi. your pictures are so cute!
how is it being a new mommy? adjusting okay?

our new address is lindseyandjohn.blogspot.com

Deb'nDJ said...

Shana,
I love looking at your blog and seeing you guys-- you're so happy! That's so great. Karli is adorable, great pix of her!