Thursday, January 21, 2010

Left field

This post is totally random but I was just thinking about all those unfortunate people in Haiti and my heart just breaks for them. Today I saw a picture of a 6 mos old Haitian baby that had both of his parents die in the (1st)quake. Oh, what I would do to be able to bring him here and adopt him into our family.

2 much appreciated comments:

Bean said...

shana! I swear it has been ages since we talked!!
If you're serious, a dear friend of ours' family is building an orphanage down there with their foundation and he just adopted an 18month old and is bringing her home wednesday! If you're interested in more info on adopting there, let me know!!!

laura j. said...

You really did look super cute today! Maybe I am just jealous because something has taken over my body! And I so wish you could adopt a little Haitian baby!