Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Adoption Update!

I was able to talk to our case worker last night and she informed me that agencies other than ours (Centerville) are in fact showing our profile and she also let me know that we have been on a soft hold 4 times. !!!!!!!A soft hold is when a birth mom has our profile and is considering us. She didn't say that we were currently on a soft hold but I was ecstatic to hear that at least some one is showing our profile. :) Hooray!!!!

10 much appreciated comments:

The Real Fantastic Four said...

That is so awesome! Hopefully something will happen and soon. I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!

Vickie said...

That's wonderful!!!! I'm so happy for you! I'm crossing my fingers that you'll be picked soon! (By the way I had a dream the other night that we met for lunch again and you just showed up with a baby--you hadn't told me and Stephanie or anything. hahaha. Please don't do that to me!)

Debbie said...

That's some really awesome news! I know it will happen for you guys soon!!! I can't wait, keep me posted and by the way we need to do dinner soon.

Bean said...

hooray!! love the updates, can't wait til you get your babe! hey random question, you have a vinyl lettering machine right? do you love it? where do you get it?

Anonymous said...

That is GREAT news! We are so excited for the two of you. Be preparing for all the "joy" that comes with having children:).

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!
You will be in my prayers!

Sarah said...

Well, that is awesome! I'm sure that was the best news to hear from your caseworker!

lindsey said...

great news! good luck with everything...i hope everything works out quickly for you! you deserve only the best!

Anonymous said...

That's such great news! Happy New Year to you guys...

Lindz said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! =) It's so fun to see other people going through adoption and see their stories! What great news that you guys have already been on soft hold so many times...I'm sure it will be so fast! You are an adorable couple! Good luck with everything!! =)