Saturday, January 19, 2008

I have been tagged by Sally!

My Husband.....

What is his name? Jason

How long have you been together? Married for 6 fabulous years

How long did you date? We only dated for 6 months

How old is he? 33 next Saturday! Happy early birthday Sweet cheeks!

Who eats more? I would like to say Jason but sometimes I wonder because the man is NEVER hungry. ??

Who said I love you first? I honestly can't remember. I know I'm awful.

Who is taller? Jason at a whopping 6'2"

Who can sing better? Hmmm, Jason tells me I'm a good singer but I think he's just being nice because he knows I love to do it.

Who is smarter? I'm sure both us us think we each are. he he

Who does the laundry? I have the best husband ever because he totally helps me out with the laundry.

Who pays the bills? That would be me.

Who mows the lawn? We both do BUT, Jason does it more than I do.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well, that's hard to answer because normally Jason does but lately his back has been hurting so he trades me sides thinking my side will be better. ??

Who cooks dinner? Me normally but on occasion Jason offers to do it.

Who Drives? It totally depends on what we are driving. If we take the car then I drive, if we take the truck then he drives. Although I would way rather drive the truck. :)

Who is more stubborn? Ummm, I guess me.

Who kissed who first? Jason kissed me.

Who asked who out first? When we found out about each other, neither of us wanted to date anyone so we decided that we would just meet and be friends but he called me first.

Who proposed? Jason did. We went to Sun Valley,Idaho for the weekend and while we were there he proposed. It was very sweet, I knew he was up to something because he was acting really weird but I had no idea he was up to that.

Who has more friends? Me.

Who wears the pants? We have had this discussion many times. We both think it's equal.

I'm tagging Debbie, Sarah, Bonnie, Brandy and Lori!

1 much appreciated comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

This was so much fun to read! I love learning new things about my friends :)