Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The good ol' days!

This last weekend Jason and I went up to my parents for dinner and while we were there, Jason found this jewel! My mom doesn't have very many pictures of us kids at ALL so to find this one was like Christmas for me. This picture is 25.5 YEARS OLD and in mint condition. The people in it consist of my older sister LeAnna, older brother Doug (who I might add was the cutest little cowboy EVER) and then myself and little sister Bonnie. My sweet Aunt made Bonnie and I these adorable outfits. I know this post is completely random but I couldn't help myself. :)

7 much appreciated comments:

The Real Fantastic Four said...

You guys are too cute!!!

Hailey said...

haha-cute pic! I'm so glad you stopped at my blog. It's so fun to see everyones. I love your hair darker and geezz, you guys do fun stuff! Later-

Bonnie said...

I hope you aren't going to be mad... I am going to post this picture on my blog too, since I don't have ANY baby pictures of myself or any of us. Love ya!

Travis said...

Haha, Bonnie doesn't look much different.. =P

By the way, the pic can't be 27 years old, cause I don't think Bonnie would even be born yet.

NT Weekes Family said...

Cute picture Shana! -- Are you sure it's the "good 'ol days?!"
You still don't have that dress lying around anywhere....
How FUN! I bet Jason was excited to find it! I get excited when I find pictures of Tom, he doesn't have that many either!
love ya!
~ Nickelle

Sarah said...

Cute picture. Look at the blonde hair. Wow. Love the outfits!

The Allen's said...

I LOVE the dresses! The sad thing about this picture is that there is a gal in our ward who dresses her girls in little pantaloons just like that. Perhaps she found your aunts old pattern?