Monday, February 25, 2008

Is it just another steakhouse??


This weekend Jason and I were able to experience our first taste of Brazilian food. Our friends invited us to go with them to the Braza Grill and the food was fabulous. We were able to try grilled pineapple, fried bananas and so many yummy kinds of meat. Afterwards my friend Karaden and I drug the poor husbands to see the movie "P.S. I love you" which I really enjoyed and recommend. I want to tell Sean and Karaden thanks for a fun Saturday night! I will attach the menu to Braza if any of you are interested to see what they serve. :)
http://www.brazagrill.builderspot.com/menu.html

2 much appreciated comments:

NT Weekes Family said...

The grilled & fried Fruit sound interesting! :o) YUM!
I bet Jason was in Heaven with all that MEAT!
Sounds like a FuN weekend!

Sarah said...

Fun fun fun! Glad you got the guys to go to that show with you. I must say it is a pretty amazing show.