Sunday, March 9, 2008

Our baby shopping adventure




Jason and I (actually it was all me) decided that we should start getting prepared for this little bundle of joy that we are expecting so we have bought a couple necessities but there is sooooooo much we still need. I think I will wait to get more stuff until she/he is born. I'm not really into the "everything yellow" idea (or is it green).?? I found these cute clothes, we were thinking 2 boy and 2 girl outfits should get us by at least to get it home from the hospital. ??? I know these look big but they are all 0-3 mos. And this is our travel system that we picked out. There are too many choices! It's all starting to seem so real. YIKES!!

8 much appreciated comments:

Laurel said...

Shana...we are so excited for you two! Congratulations! Brad and Laurel

rw said...

Shana! What an awesome surprise to get back in touch with you. Then I found your blog and saw your amazing news! I couldn't be more excited for you!! It's great to be back in touch, old friend. :)

Vickie said...

That's so exciting!! I loved buying all the baby stuff, even when it got a little overwhelming for me. I love those outfits you picked out. So sweet. (you may want a couple sleepers too, just in case you have a night before you go shopping.) If you ever want a shopping buddy, I'd love to go with you. It's been too long since I've seen you! Congrats! Good luck with all the preparations!

The Capson's said...

I am getting so excited for you. I love the clothes and the travel system. It is so fun to go and pick those things out. Congratulations again. We are so happy for you.

NT Weekes Family said...

clothes shopping is so much fun, there is sooo much to buy!-- I mean look at! :o) Sleepers would be a good thing, they are nice to have & easy to change every diaper change! :o> HaVe FuN you two!!
It probably wouldn't hut to buy one preemie outfit for a boy & a girl. Logan & Asha were both brought home in preemie's!
Good Luck!

meg 'n' rich said...

I am so excited for you two! Like I said on Sunday, It makes me giddy! Hey, FYI I got a blog up and going (sortof). I'm still trying to figure it all out. But it's there and hopefully will soon be looking a little more interesting. :) It's not much yet, but feel free to check it out.

Congrats again!!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! :) I can't wait to see pictures!! You are going to be such an amazing Mom!! I am so excited for you guys!!! :)

Nikki said...

I am so excited for you guys...it will all happen before you know it. If you get the baby before you are all prepared I have lots of little baby stuff for boy or girl so let me know if you need anything. Good luck with meeting her :)