Monday, March 17, 2008

Yet another update.



So I guess there is no consistency with these updates anymore. They are kind of sporadic. Our case worker called today and told me that she talked to the birth FATHER and told him that we were heading up to Wyoming this Friday to meet with the birth mom and he mentioned that since we'll be up there that HE WANTS TO MEET US TOO!!!!! Shoot me now! I think I need a prescription of Valium. ;)

9 much appreciated comments:

Debbie said...

Don't worry -- they are going to love you guys!!! I can't wait to see what you think about them! I have been thinking about you and praying for you everyday! I am so excited for you two!!

Brent and Jessica said...

This will be great. I am sure that everything will go well. We are keeping you guys in our prayers.

Kristy said...

You are going to do so great. How can anyone not love you!! Your in my thoughts and prayers always!

The Real Fantastic Four said...

HA HA that picture is so funny!! I know that pretty much describes how you are feeling! Hee Hee! ;) Our letter is on to you in the mail today!! I'm so excited for you and Jason. Have a Happy Anniversary while you are away. What an awesome present to be meeting the mom and dad of your little baby!!!

The Capson's said...

Breathe. In and Out, In and Out. They are going to love you. You truly have nothing to worry about. Just say a prayer in your heart for strength and peace. They are going to love you. This meeting will just confirm for them that you are absolutely the right parents for their baby. We will be praying for you. Good luck with everything.

NT Weekes Family said...

How Exciting! :o> They will LoVe you two!
Be Safe in your travel!
Love you guys!
Tom & Nickelle

Sassy said...

Congrats you guys so deserve this...you are going to be the best parents!! Don't worry they will both love you guys!

Bean said...

LOVE the updates, please keep em comin!

The Goughs said...

I am so happy for you! I hope this all goes really well. Just remember that this is a positive step! Good luck and call me if you need anything!
By the way I love the blog.
Nichole