Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bored to DEATH in Wyoming.

Hey everyone! Our internet hasn't worked since we've been here in Wyoming so I don't know how long it will stay but I have been thinking about which pediatrician I want to go with and can't decide. Since most of you out there have kids I want to know who you recommend or don't recommend. Please leave a comment with who you suggest as I guess I really need to choose soon. We haven't heard anything from our birth mom since yesterday so I guess we're still inducing tomorrow morning at 6 am. I will post something as soon as I can. Cross your fingers she's healthy, I'm freaking out. Thanks everybody for all your prayers and concerns!!!! Karli baby (as my 3 yr. old nephew calls her)will be here tomorrow.

12 much appreciated comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Oh I can't wait!! I am checking your blog daily, going crazy!! lol! :) Love ya!

NT Weekes Family said...

Waiting with ants in my pants!!!
Tom & I are so excited! You better send pictures with your phones to us! :o)

Finally!!!!
You guys are going to be "parents" I can't imagine the feelings & emotions you guys are having rught now & in these next 12-24hrs!!! EEEKKK!

LoVe You Two.... soon to be THREE! ~ Tom & Nickelle

Vickie said...

I think I check a couple times a day to see if Karli's made her appearance yet! The anticipation is crazy!!

I can recommend my pediatrician, but he's in Holladay. He's great, so if you want more info let me know.

zfam said...

That is so great! thanks for takeing the time to update all of us. I can't wait for you guys to bring your sweet baby karli home.

I absolutly recomend my pediatrician! We love Dr. Judd in bountiful he is close to our work and very on top of things. (like Keeton's eyes!

Debbie said...

Hey there... I am so glad this will all be over tomorrow!!!! May 1st is a good day!! It's my sister's birthday! Let me know how things are going. I can't wait to meet her. And as for pediatricians go, I swtiched from Grow up Great in BT. to the Tanner Clinic in Kaysville. Dr. Hoagland.. I absolutely love him!!! Good luck tomorrow. We are thinking of you and have you in our prayers. I am sure that everything is going to be fine with Karli! Can't wait to see her.

Lindsey said...

hey guys... just checking in.
I don't know if you want your pediatrician to be in salt lake, but we have an awesome pediatrician. The whole office of doctors is great. I have had the same doctor since Kiley was born. (12 years ago) They are located at St. Marks hospital. Let me know if you want more info.
We are so excited for you. Hope all goes well.
Love the Brintons

Brent and Jessica said...

Well what is your insurance? There is a really bunch of really good docs here in SLC. Memorial Clinic has a bunch of really good docs as well as the SLC clinic. Just make sure to check your insurance and make sure they cover it. Although you probably want a doc up closer to you.

meg 'n' rich said...

Hooray for today!!! Your probably sitting at the hospital right now waiting for Karli to arrive!

As far a Dr.s go, I take my boys to Dr. Trach-Moskun in Bount. She's awesome. She catches things that other doctors have missed with my kids. She very straight forward and thorough. Love Her!! Let me know if you want more info.

the dutson five said...

Congratulations!! How exciting! (Hopefully she really is coming today). Just wanted to answer your question about a pediatrician. We go to Dr. Evans at the Tanner Clinic in Kaysville. He's great and very nice. He even called us at home a couple days after we got home with Sam just to see how we were all doing. And I love that it's close.. Believe me, there are a lot of doctor trips in the beginning and it's nice to have one nearby.
Good luck!!! We are excited for you!

The Allen's said...

Hang in there! It will over SOON!!!

Sum & Ben said...

Ok You, I am so anxious to hear about this little Karli....I have been checking your blog all day! Can;t wait to hear what is up... keep us all posted! I bet that she is born by now...how exciting! Ahhhh, Good Luck! -Summer-

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Yipee!!! We love our doctor! Her name is Kathleen Trach-Moskun AKA: Dr. Kathy. She works at the Bountiful Clinic and she is the best! I will get you all her information if you want it. Good luck!