Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just killin time at Wal-Mart...

Hey Y'all... it's Shana's sister here. She asked me to do a quick update for all you blogger friends. They didn't have internet access at the hotel they stayed at last night but she should tonight. They finally got a call last night that their Birth Mom had checked in to the hospital so they grabbed their bags and headed over there. When they got there the hospital was sending her home and luckily they ran in to her in the parking lot. She had a DR appt this morning and they said the baby hadn't done anything so if she didn't have it by Thursday they would induce. So Shana and Jason already have work off and know that if they turn around and come back that they will probably get the call, so they are just going to hang out and wait. I asked her what they were going to do and Shana said "well they have a Wal-Mart"... So they were going to kill some time at Wal-Mart and maybe go to a movie or something. Leave them a comment if you want... At least they can read those tonight if they are still sitting around!

11 much appreciated comments:

Vickie said...

Are you kidding me? This is crazy. I can't believe it was a false alarm. These are some of the longest days at the end aren't they, just waiting on pins and needles for the baby to come.

The Todds said...

Oh my gosh the anticipation has got to be killing you! We are all so excited for you guys!

Nikki said...

The anticipation is killing me...I can't imagine what you guys are feeling. I think I check everyday just to see what's happening!

Hailey said...

we are so excited for you guys!! i can't wait to meet her! i think we are all dying over here...the whole process has got to be draining!!

Debbie said...

I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet little Karli.. she is so lucky to have you and Jason as her parents... you definitely deserve it! Good luck with everything... I know this is the best mother's day gift ever for you!!! Good luck and let us know when she gets here!

meg 'n' rich said...

AAAAHHH! Will this waiting game ever end! I can't wait for you guys to get that sweet little baby girl in your arms!!

Brent and Jessica said...

I am so excited for you guys! I hope that all is going to go well, and I am excited that you you are going to be parents this week. Keep us updated

The Allen's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...

yea! its almost time... so excited for you guys. try to get some sleep..it will be a while before you get any-- ever again! jk :)

Travis said...

Thanks for the update Bonnie.

Looking forward to see pics of the baby.

Heazzie said...

I am so excited for you! You must be going crazy. I can't wait to see pictures of your little princess.By the way, this is Heather Singley