Friday, May 2, 2008

Sweet Karli baby






We were just discharged from the hospital tonight and so I wanted to put a few more pictures up. She's still fairly swollen in these but she's getting cuter every minute. :)

24 much appreciated comments:

Laurel said...

Cute Cute Pictures!!! I can't wait to hear all the details! She is gorgeous!

Vickie said...

Ok, I'm crying just looking at these pictures. You're parents!!!! This is so amazing! She's such a sweetie.

The Real Fantastic Four said...

She is so BEAUTIFUL!!! We're so happy for you guys! I hope that you're not there too long. Keep posting pictures of the beautiful baby.

Sarah said...

What a beautiful baby girl. And very healthy! I am soooooooooo HAPPY for you both! I can't wait for more pictures!

amy said...

Awwwwwwww! She is so cute. I've been holding my breath that everything would go smoothly- I'm so glad it did! Congrats!!!!

Nikki said...

These pictures are so sweet. You guys are a cute little family! We are so excited for you! Enjoy your sleepless nights of motherhood :)

The Goughs said...

Congratulations! I am totally tearing up looking at the pictures. I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see the baby. I am planning on coming to the shower. I hope that everything is well. My best advice right now is to get sleep when the baby sleeps because you need it!

Poe said...

Karli is beautiful - as is your entire family! Congratulations!

Bonnie said...

Thanks for posting more pics! What a nice surprise :)
I can't wait to get my hands on her!!

Danielle said...

ok, totally crying! what a beautiful baby princess! how lucky is she to have you as her parents??!!

Debbie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! She is beautiful and I am so excited for you guys! You both look like pros. I can't wait till you get to bring her home, I am dying for the details! Keep me updated will ya?? Take care and let me know if you need anything!

Gabriela Walker said...

Ohhh, What a special little soul! She is beautiful. Love all the beautilful brown hair (though I'm bias on that one). You guys were born to be parents, her parents! You are naturals, you look like you have been doing this all along. Congratulations, can't wait to meet her!
Trav sends his love and a big hug to the big Proud Papa!

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Congratulations! You guys look so good as 3!!! Yipee!!!

Hailey said...

whooohooo!! She's adorable and you guys look so great as a family of three. I am soo happy for you guys. I can't believe how cute she is. So chubby and lots of hair!!

Adam and Kristine said...

You both look so happy. What an amazing day. Congratulations! She'a beautiful.

Lindsey and Tommy said...

She is so adorable. I am thrilled for you guys!! What an amazing experience... can't wait to hear more details!!

meg 'n' rich said...

She's so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it! I am so excited for you guys! You look so happy! Can't wait to see her in person!

Deb'nDJ said...

We are so excited for you three! She is so cute, with those chubby cheeks. Take lots of photos and enjoy every minute! I just love her name, too.

Sassy said...

Oh Shana, I am so happy for you and Jason. I don't cry anymore but I did tear up looking at your sweet family and how happy I am for you guys to finally see you complete!! Please call me, I left you a message tonight on your phone, can I bring you anything? Let me know!! Love you much! Lynnel

The Capson's said...

Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful. You are a mom and dad now. We are so very excited for you both.

Train Gang said...

I'm so excited! Congratulations!!! She really is so beautiful. Wishing you my love-Dalee

eredd said...

Karli is beautiful!! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her.

Sum & Ben said...

It was so fun to see you and Karli tonight!! I am so glad that you are home with her safe and sound! She is so precious! Enjoy her while she is small because before you know it she will be running around... just look at my Lucy...she is all grown up now! It makes me sad, but every stage is soooo fun!! Congrats again! -Summer-

NT Weekes Family said...

HAPPY 1ST MOTHER'S DAY SHANA!!!!

LoVe Ya
Nickelle