Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy 2 week Bday to Karli!


Yesterday Karli turned 2 weeks! She has been so much fun to have around and is such a good baby. The real test for me will be this next week because my sister who has been helping me has gone home so for all of you who have offered to help if I need it- beware, I might be calling you. ;) Thanks to everyone who has brought meals! Oh- on Weds at her pediatrician appt she weighed in at 9lbs!

11 much appreciated comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Shana, she is absolutely beautiful!! I look forward to more pictures! Love ya!! :)

Kristy said...

I'm so excited for you guys, what a cutie you have!

the dutson five said...

Oh, so cute! Glad things are going well! Let us know if you need anything.. It's kind of fun to have babies that are almost the same age!

Brent and Jessica said...

She is a doll! YOu guys are so lucky!

NT Weekes Family said...

Shana!
You will do just Fine! :o) -- You're a Natural!
She's so CuTe!
LoVe you 3!
Tom & Nickelle

Sarah said...

Oh how precious! What a precious little thing she is. I'm soo happy for you. I can't wait for more pics of her.

Vickie said...

She's such a cutie!!

Debbie said...

What a little cutie.. Call me if you need me, you know where I live!!

meg 'n' rich said...

She's so cute. That little face is just precious! How fun!

The Todds said...

Call if you need ANYTHING! I know you can go crazy being stuck at home by yourself!

Bonnie said...

I am crying! I miss Karli and you so much!! Can you PLEASE move back here so we can be closer??? Please. I am begging.