Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What would we do without this dumb binky?

Miss K. has decided that she needs her binky at all times so I can't leave her for more than a couple minutes before it falls out. :( It's a good thing that she doesn't use it at night when she sleeps, I really wouldn't get any sleep then. She cracks us up and is starting to smile more often. I will have to try to get that on video.


I captured this sweet picture of our little gangsta baby yesterday

10 much appreciated comments:

The Allen's said...

She is too cute! I never had a binky baby so I find that pretty funny. At least she isn't sucking her thumb!

Vickie said...

That's so funny. I remember those frustrating days when the binki would pop out after a few minutes (or seconds). She's so sweet. I love the pictures and the video.

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Oh HOW CUTE!!!!! I love all the pictures! She is absolutely adorable!!

NT Weekes Family said...

She is so CuTe! All 3 of our kids were binki babies! But, they would keep it in their mouths! How Funny!!
Oh Shana, I bet you are having so much FuN! Keep those pictures coming! She's getting so BiG!

Bonnie said...

I do think you have a gangsta baby on your hands. She always has her little fists up like she is ready to box. Can't wait until you get over here next week!
PS at least the binkys are fashionable.

Tonee said...

That's the funniest video! I loved it!

Sum & Ben said...

Binkies are heaven sent!! I am a big fan! She will figure it out soon enough and you won't have to put it back in for her constantly... she will be able to keep it in on her own. Untill then it is definately worth it to give her some help with it! Good Luck!

Sarah said...

HAHAHA that makes me laugh. She had the binky in for a brief moment and that was enough to put her out. What a doll. I looooove the binky...both the kids took one. LOVED IT!

The Goughs said...

I love it! She is adorable and you are an incredible mom!

meg 'n' rich said...

How cute is she with those sleepy little eyes in that video! She is beautiful!