Saturday, May 24, 2008

Random pictures






Ok, Ok, so I suck at blogging now that we have a baby. I've been threatened to post more pictures of Karli so I hope you are all satisfied. :)

18 much appreciated comments:

Vickie said...

Oh my goodness!! I want to kiss her little cheeks! What a sweetheart. I can't wait to see her. I'll call you in a couple weeks (when she's a little older and the chaos around my house slows down a bit--we're putting in sprinklers.)

The Real Fantastic Four said...

Finally some more pictures of her! ;) She is so cute.

Sarah said...

She is adorable. I mean really just so amazingly adorable.

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

She is so stinkin cute!! What a beautiful girl!! I love seeing pictures, keep them coming! Love ya!!

Debbie said...

She is so cute!! I love the pictures!

Lindsey said...

She is so beautiful. I check back here & there hoping to see more pics. It's amazing how our priorities change with a baby. They are so time consuming. (in a good way, right!)
Let us know if you need anything. I still have a gift I keep forgetting to send to work with Alex.

Bonnie said...

I can't believe you don't think she has changed! She looks like a different baby :)
She cracks me up how she always has to have her hands up by her face.. Love the pics with the bows. Thanks for posting new ones! Give Karli baby a squeeze.

the dutson five said...

Oh, she is adorable!! Are you loving it?

Deb'nDJ said...

Ahh, she is SO cute!! Loved the pictures!! Still so happy for you guys!

Laurel said...

She is so cute! What a pretty baby!

NT Weekes Family said...

somebody is having FuN playing dress up with thier CuTe baby GirL! :o)
LoVe the pictures Shana!
Thanks!

The Allen's said...

She is adorable!!! Jason sent my mom some pictures and she had to run over and show them to me. She is too cute! My dad told Mackenzie that she looks like you, and Kenz looked at him like he was crazy. Give her time and she'll take on both of your characteristics!

Tonee said...

Oh Shana, she is looking bigger and more grown up already! Tell her to stop that. Don't you wish you could freeze the hands of time? She is so A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!
Love,
Tonee

Poe said...

What a gorgeous baby girl you have!!! I love the spelling of her name too! Congrats!

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Ooh, she is sweet! How are you doing?

Train Gang said...

I love your nursery! Karli has a very beautiful room. I love her little bows and the yawning picture is adorable.

The Capson's said...

Karli is gorgeous! Congratulations! What a little sweetie.

Hailey said...

she looks so sweet!! I love how girly she looks. How are you doing? I hope all is well with the adjustment and all. It can be a hard one but so worth it!!