Tuesday, July 8, 2008

hApPy 4th oF JuLy!







This last weekend we spent some time up at our friends cabin and had so much fun! We lounged around, played a little guitar hero, had a picnic up at Mirror Lake, went 4 wheeling and did a little hot tubbing. Miss K was extra good and I think she really enjoyed her first "camping" trip. :) Thanks so much "Uncle" Sean and Karaden- we can't wait to go again!

4 much appreciated comments:

Vickie said...

That looks like fun! I love seeing little K in your arms. I'm dying to get up there and see you guys. I'll email you soon and see what day is good for you.

The Real Fantastic Four said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

The Allen's said...

It looks like you all had a great
4th of July. Little Karli is getting bigger. I can't wait to see her again.

Sean and Karaden Lodder said...

What a great time we had...We deffinetly need to do it again:)
By the way this is my new blog
(I know I finally did it)