Saturday, July 12, 2008

Karli baby is 2 months!

Above picture is before shots

On Thursday I took Karli in for her 2 month Dr. appt which was harder for me than her I think. The poor thing was given 3 shots and 1 oral vaccination. But she did weigh in at 12 lbs 12 oz (84th%) and was 24 1/4 inches (95th%) which is the height of your average 4 mos old. She has had a fever ever since. :(
Below picture is after shots

10 much appreciated comments:

Bonnie said...

Poor little Honey Bee. Give her a squeeze from me. I am glad the appointment was better than you expected though :)

the dutson five said...

Oh, I hate vaccination time. It's the worst... But she sure is a cutie!
And, I love the new blog background too!

Vickie said...

Poor little poopsie. Shots are hard the first couple times. I bawled when Audrey had to have her heel pricked at 2 weeks and the nurse had to keep squeezing her heel to get the blood out. It was so sad. She looks so cute in those pictures.

Lindz said...

Shana, your little girl is SO cute! I'm so happy you guys got a baby so quickly! She is precious! You have a cute little family!

meg 'n' rich said...

Shots are so hard to put them through!! I always find myself telling them, "I'm doing this because I love you!" Even when I know they are too young to understand.

Love your new background, by the way!

The Real Fantastic Four said...

Poor thing! I can't believe how big she is getting.
If you think it's bad now watching them go through shots just wait until she's old enough to realize and then trys to grab them!:) That is the really hard part. They also cry longer so enjoy now. It's much easier.

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Such a sweetheart!
Poor girl! I hate the shots... watching Addison scream in pain is no fun. I hope she is feeling better! :)

Nikki said...

Shana - your blog is so cute and what a little sweety you have. Poor thing I hate when they feel so yucky, it's no fun!

Sum & Ben said...

Shots are the worst!! I hope that she has recovered now! It will be time for the four month ones before you know it!

Deb'nDJ said...

I can't believe she's 2 months already!! Wow, that flew--she'll be graduating bfore we know it! She's so cute!