Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My new best friend is blue and kinda squishy






Whoever invented the bumbo is a genius. A friend of mine let me borrow hers to see if Karli liked it and she absolutely LOVES it. She sits in it and thinks she's the coolest thing because she can see everything that's going on. This will have to be my next purchase! LOOOOVE IT!




Karli and I spent a couple days at the pool last week and to my surprise she actually enjoyed the water! Next year will be so fun!

11 much appreciated comments:

the dutson five said...

How cute is she?! Bumbos are the best invention ever, aren't they?

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Addison and Karli have the same swimsuit- too cute! :)

Vickie said...

I didn't have a Bumbo with Audrey, but I've heard so many great things about them that I think I may have to get one for #2. I've even heard they act as great high chairs when eating out.

Kim said...

I loved the Bumbo before the hospital! I love those cute pics, she is getting so big, I love it!

Kristy said...

Wow! Look how big she is getting! We too love the bumbo seats. They make them now with trays so they can actually be used as a feeding chair. What will they come up with next!

Susan said...

Shana -
What a sweetie pie! I'll bet you guys are lovin' life, aren't you? I've never heard of a Bumbo (I'm old school) but they look awesome. Your little Karli is a doll.

Tonee said...

Wow! She's getting so big - I hardly recognized her!! She looks so cute and like a lot of fun!!!

Love ya
Tonee

Debbie said...

I seriously can't believe how big she is!! She is darling!

NT Weekes Family said...

WOW!! Look how BiG she is! CuTie Pie! :o)

Laurel said...

I love the bumbo! She is a cutie!

The Allen's said...

She is an absolute DOLL!!!