Monday, September 22, 2008

My sweet baby is "wigged" out



This last week I had some fun with Miss K. At my sisters house my nieces decided to try out the curly grayish colored wig and then after I had lunch with my in-laws we decided to see what she would look like in another one of nieces "Miley Cyrus" build a bear wig. I think this one was my favorite.

10 much appreciated comments:

Vickie said...

So cute!! Did you cut your hair?

Brent and Jessica said...

I love the last wig...she looks the cutest in that and like a big girl. I cannot believe how big she is getting

Laurel said...

Little Karli looks like a little cabbage patch doll! So cute!

Debbie said...

Super cute. And I think your hair looks cute too! I love the color and the cut!!!

Tonee said...

Yes, your hair looks different. I noticed Karli's hair...he he he, but yours also...way cute!

Danielle said...

lol... that's hilarious! there is nothing funnier than a baby in a wig! lol

Bonnie said...

Wow, you hair does look cute! You must have one kick a$$ stylist ;)

tyler family said...

hahahahaha that is the funniest/cutest thing I have seen in a long time! I can't believe how BIG she is getting! I hope you guys are doing well:)

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Did you cut your hair? So cute; I can't tell if that is you in the picture, but I think it is. She is hilarious. We went to Build a Bear when Chloe was a baby and put wigs on her and they are the funniest pictures!

Anonymous said...

HI THERE!!! Fun to see what you are up to!! Your babe is PRECIOUS!! I love how everyone commented on your hair- because I was going to say the same thing- you look HOT!! Gotta love that BJ! It was fun to see you when you were up here- give your babe and BJ a big ole hug for me!