Sunday, October 12, 2008

Practice makes perfect....or does it?


So a couple weeks ago I thought I would try these new cupcake pops that looked delicious and they were just the right size for a quick little treat. I went out, picked up all my ingredients including this new food coloring that makes your food NEON colors! I got home and started my new and exciting task of making these pops. Three days later I finally finished up this treacherously long "fun" recipe, even after pleading with my husband to help my shove all these silly things into this tiny mold to get its shape. As I'm getting ready to turn my chocolate into cool colors I quickly learn that you can't add water based food coloring to almond bark!!!!! Urgh! And this is how they turned out???? WTFreak? I thought I would include a picture of how they were supposed to look. :(

6 much appreciated comments:

The Todds said...

They look darling! I am impressed you even made the attempt! But I hate when I put all that effort into something and they dont turn out perfect!

Sean and Karaden Lodder said...

hey girl as long as it's still etible I say who cares what they look like. I think you did great:)

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

They look so cute; what are you talking about? They are darling. You are so good to make them. So fun.

the dutson five said...

Hey, I think you did a pretty good job! Looks yummy!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

These are absolutely adorable!!! They look so yummy too!!!! :) I love the new background- too cute!

Tonee said...

What!! They look perfect. I have been getting in the mood to make some creepy halloween treats, but I probably won't have the energy..so way to go!!