Sunday, November 2, 2008

Who designs baby shoes anyway?


The other day Jason came home with these ADORABLE baby cowgirl boots. He had called me earlier in the day and asked what size she wore. I told her she's currently in a 2 but I would get a 3 so she can get a little use out of them. So he gets home and what I saw was the cutest boots ever! I was so excited to put them on Karli and when I did to my dismay they weren't even close to zipping up. So I suggested he take them back and get a 4 and someday she'll grow into them. The next day he gets home with a 4 and this is what we find. Is my daughter just eating the groceries like nobodies business or what? I know she's got little chubby legs but seriously!

2 much appreciated comments:

Brent and Jessica said...

I love when babies are super chunky. She must finish all of her meals. The boots are super cute, and I bet it is the style of boot and not your daughter.

Megan Hauze said...

Those are seriously so cute, I think that whoever creates baby shoes must not have ever had a baby or seen how chubby babies legs get.