Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yay! My shop is finally open!

I finally got around today to getting some of my things posted so I could open my shop! It's so fun, I can hardly stand it. I can't wait to get more things done so I can post 'em!

3 much appreciated comments:

Debbie said...

Those are so adorable! I would want one for sure if I had a girl.. I don't think they would look too good in Crue's room though! Maybe our next go around we'll have a girl...

The Real Fantastic Four said...

Cute things!! Karli is getting so big!! It was nice to see you guys!

The Johnson's said...

Shana I am so glad you opened. Your stuff is darling. I have to tell you that I fell in love with Karle's hat. I found a pattern and made one for Abbie. I will have to bring it to show you this weekend. We are excited to see you!