Sunday, January 18, 2009

Will we ever finish it?

Lately Jason and I have really been thinking we need to get the one room finished that for some reason our builder decided to leave unfinished. Which actually turned out to my benefit because I thought there would be no better place to put all my craft stuff than in its own room. So, we had all the electrical work done and next we're on to the sheet rock. I found these pictures to use as some sort of guide lines as to what I want it to look like. I'll have to take before and after pictures but a combination of these 2 rooms is what I'm going for. It gets me all excited just thinking about it!

4 much appreciated comments:

laura j. said...

What a fun idea to have a craft room! I can't wait to see progress. I hope you weren't too late today!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

What a great idea!! I should do this, that way I would actually get stuff done ;)

Vickie said...

I love the style! That will be a fun room for you!

Sarah said...

Lucky you having a craft room. I wish. I have craft corners throughout the house. hahaha