Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's really been that long?

Miss K is 9 months old today! I hate it when people say this but I really can't believe how fast time flies when you have kids. Jason is already trying to talk me into turning in our paperwork again(in May since we have to wait until K is 1 yr old) so we can be put on the waiting list for another baby. I wish I knew how long it will take to be chosen. I'm thinking maybe we'll turn it in this fall. Karli is such a sweet baby but soo incredibly independent. She's so close to crawling forward, each day she is more fun than the last. We love you angel baby!

6 much appreciated comments:

Amanda said...

Isn't it crazy to think that in just a few months we could start the whole process all over again??? It blows my mind sometimes.
She is absolutely adorable!

The Allen's said...

She is too cute. I love the ponytail on the top. They do grow-up quickly. My babies are two(just wait).

Tonee said...

What an angel baby! Yes, I know about the time passing thing. Now that I am getting adjusted to motherhood, I take back that I only want 1 child! he he. I am already thinking about having another one! Too bad we can't control that huh? Shoot! I saw your comment about stopping by Shana. Stop by antime - but I can't promise I will be dressed! he he. You can even leave the present on the door step if I don't answer, I won't take offense. Love,Tonee

laura j. said...

She is a doll. Way exciting that you are thinking of doing it all over again!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

She is adorable!! Kids are so much fun! :)

Hailey said...

Shana-

So the other night was really fun + I'm glad we got to talk! I feel like I don't see much of you. So it was fun to catch up. I also can't believe how time flies with kids. Miss K is so cute and like we talked about so big!! I love it!