Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ok, Ok drum roll please..............................


So I know I told all of you that I would finally reveal the name sometime this weekend so here goes. If you don't like it then just pretend you do because this is just how it is. :) I wanted to finish my wood letters of her name for this post- who would have thought it was going to be 11pm on Sunday night though. :(

19 much appreciated comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE IT! I love the spelling of it as well! And look at you all crafty? SO FUN! I am soooo excited to see her I can't wait!

NT Weekes Family said...

I LoVe IT! What a CuTe Name Shana!!! :o)

What is her Middle name going to be??!!

Cute Heart to dot the i! :o>

LoVe you Guys! Can't wait to see pictures of you & Jason holding her!!!
It seems so sereal... pinch me! :o)ok, i have to stop thinking about things like that... it makes me cry! I have to save up for the "real" moment.

LoVe YA! ~ Nickelle

Debbie said...

I love it, and your letters look so cute!!!!! Can't wait till she is here!

Bonnie said...

Looks fabulous Shain! I really do like the colors on the letters. You are going to put ribbon on these and hang them then? Can't wait to see the room all done up!

Vickie said...

L-O-V-E it! It was so fun to see you this weekend. You're wonderful. Good luck this week!

meg 'n' rich said...

I love the name! It is so cute! Can't wait to see the little face that goes along with it!

Tonee said...

I am so anxious and excited for you Shana!!! The name is very cute. I can't believe you're going to have a little one in your arms so soon. I've been thinking about you a lot. May Heavenly Father bless you!
Love,
Tonee

Susan said...

Love the name (and love the letters)!

Sum & Ben said...

Darling!! You are so creative!! Those letters are adorable!! -Summer

Rodgers clan said...

Love it & love the letters. I'm so excited for you guys, can't wait to see her sweet face. Cacia

Adam and Kristine said...

All I can say is ADORABLE!

Bean said...

I am so jealous of your craftiness, maybe one day I can steal a small morsel of it from you! Can't wait to see your next post!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Very cute! And I love the spelling!!

The Allen's said...

I can hardly wait until this is all over! The suspense is too much!!! The name is CUTE!!! It looks like you won out on the spelling!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Oh my gosh I love it!!! Shana you are so crafy and creative!! I love the letters- adorable!! Such a cute name too! I can't wait to see pictures of this beautiful little girl!!

Nikki said...

Cute name!!! Can't wait to hear the exciting news. I hope you post it right away, everyone is so anxious to hear how it goes. Good luck!!!

The Todds said...

Jason spilled the beans last Friday but I love the name. I cant wait until she gets here. Keep us updated, we are checking in daily!

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

So sweet! So exciting! You are going to be great parents!!! It's getting close. My husband is from Wyoming and there are 'ok' hotels there, but we will pray for Utah! :) Is someone having a shower for you after Karli arrives?

Gabriela Walker said...

What a cute name!! Steve and Alicia's little girl's name is Karley and she is just a cutie. You picked a good one and I love your spelling. Can't wait to see her!
Now has our boy Jason been working on his gag reflex? You know for all the fun diapering coming your way? Hope so! If not, we can lend you our little Cade for a bit. Not only is he a cute as a button but he is the all time "Pooping Champ!
Sure love you guys! Thank you for letting us share in such an exciting time of your lives.