Thursday, April 17, 2008

Update

This update isn't very exciting but we found out that our birth mom will for sure be delivering in Wyoming. :( I'm so bummed about that but her mom really doesn't want her delivering while she's in jail so our birth mom decided not to "voluntarily book" herself. I'm literally sleeping with my phone just waiting for the call. They have changed her due date to the 28th but her first 2 babies came 2 weeks early so she has carried this baby longer than her others. Technically we have 11 days until she's 40 weeks. I'm dying, I thought she would have been here by now.Maybe this weekend.?????????

9 much appreciated comments:

Adam and Kristine said...

I can't even explain how excited I am for you. What a special time in your life. I wish you luck with everything.

Nikki said...

Wow..she is almost here. I drove by and saw a delivery truck, did all your stuff get here?
Good Luck!

Bonnie said...

I am waiting with the phone beside my bed for your call! I guess you can call me any time during the night too.. That will give me a little more time to pack and prepare :)

Vickie said...

Oh man, I was really hoping it'd work out for her to deliver in UT. I can't believe it could be any day. This is really exciting! I guess the longer is takes for Karli to get here, the more time you have to prepare the last minute stuff, right? :)

tyler family said...

Shana- we are so excited for you guys! Good luck with everything. I love the name Karli too :) What a fun time for you guys- just soak it all in!! Love ya- Lindsey

meg 'n' rich said...

AAAHHH! I can't believe she isn't here yet! I don't know how you can stand this waiting! Good Luck! I'm so excited for you!!

Nicole W. said...

I am sorry to hear that she will be delivering in Wyoming. I know you were not looking forward to staying in a hotel for two weeks. I'm sure you have everything ready in the nursery for sweet Karli, I know a hotel just can't be the same. It will be soon enough that you will be home as a family. I am so excited for you! If there is anything I can do for you while you are gone, let me know.

Rodgers clan said...

I keep thinking & hoping she was here by now, I thought for sure you would have yours before I had mine. Good luck with everything, I'm so excited for you & you'll all be home before you know it. Cacia

Deb'nDJ said...

Shana,
I'm not sure if you know who I am but I linked into your blog from Amy's. My husband, DJ, knows your hubby (we're in the ward). But I have loved reading all of this!! I was bawling like a baby! I am so happy for you guys! My bro & sis-in-law adopted, under not so ideal situations, too. It all works out and the Lord blesses you! Best of luck to all of you!!
Deborah Williams