Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What's your poo telling you? Read at your own risk

The other weekend Jason and I were in Vegas and I had to stop in at one of my favorite stores (Urban Outfitters) that we had in Portland and found this treasure! I'm not really sure how but every conversation that I have sooner or later turns in to a poo conversation so this book fits me to a tee. It kind of drives Jason crazy because if anyone is ever feeling yucky no matter if it's a headache, bellyache, etc I always recommend taking a poo. He just rolls his eyes and tells me that taking a poo doesn't help everything. In fact it was kind of funny because while we were out shopping I didn't have my credit card so I tried to hand the book to Jason to buy for me and he just looked at me with the most disgusted face and said "how are you going to buy that without any $?" I gladly told him that he would be buying it for me since I didn't bring my wallet. After about 10 minutes of begging him he finally gave in but the poor guy had a red face the entire time at the register. Let's just say this book has been a hit every where I take it. Maybe when it's my turn to host the book club this will be my choice. Ha Ha
If you're interested in the book I noticed that Barnes and Noble also sells it- here's a link http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Whats-Your-Poo-Telling-You/Josh-Richman/e/9780811857826/?itm=1

5 much appreciated comments:

The Real Fantastic Four said...

Did you ever watch when Dr. Oz was on the Oprah show? He was talking about how many times a day you should pass gas and would tell you by the way the poop looked and how it came out what you needed in you diet and stuff. Pretty educational and goes along with the book. It was on a couple years ago so it's been a while. Totally would have been the show for you! It was fun seeing you guys. You'll have to let us know how things are going. She'll be here pretty soon!!!! Yeah!

Tonee said...

HA HA HA. That's so hilarious, for me as well, all conversations always lead to poo!! I think it's so hilarious! I am totally cool with poop. Every time our dog poops, we yell and clap our hands and scream "super duper pooper!"
I need to get me one of those books!
Love,
Tonee

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Omigosh; you are hilarious! I haven't heard that going to the bathroom with solve all health problems. :) Too cute!

Adam and Kristine said...

You only have 7 days left that is so exciting! To answer your question about Kelli. Honestly I don't have a email. I only talk with her a couple times a year.I'm sorry to be so vague about it. You should contact me through my email. kristine@asay.org. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your new baby girl very soon.

meg 'n' rich said...

You are so funny! I am laughing so hard. That story sits right up there with making husbands buy tampons or pantiliners! (Talk about rolling eyes!) Too funny.