Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A-Z Tag

So I just read Debbies blog and she has threatened me to do this so here goes:

A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Attached, for six years!
B- BEST FRIEND: Jason
C- CAKE OR PIE: Pie.. Chocolate cream pie

D- DAY OF CHOICE: Saturday
E- ESSENTIAL ITEM: Lip gloss
F- FAVORITE COLOR: pink
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: scoring the manliest husband EVER! :)
H- HOMETOWN: Portland, Or
I- INDULGENCES: tropical locations, how can you say no to that?
J- JANUARY OR JULY: July for sure!
K- KIDS: Soon!!!!!!
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: happiness
M- MARRIAGE DATE: March 23, 2002
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: we're so disfunctional but all together 4 bros and 3 sisters LOL
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: caramel apple
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: If you know me at all you know I'll say GERMS!
Q- QUOTES: "I never said it would be easy... I only said it would be worth it."
R- REASON TO SMILE: We will have a baby in a few weeks! (Where the hell did the "S" in this tag go?)
T- TAG four FRIENDS: Kristen, Summer, Amy and Nikki
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I have gained 30 lbs since I got married- EEK!
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: The Buckle
W- WORST HABIT: popping my knuckles
X- X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: I guess Ultrasound
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: The triple chocolate meltdown
Z- ZODIAC: Scorpio

1 much appreciated comments:

Laurel said...

Geez....how much did you weigh before you got married?? You are such a rail now!!!!!