Monday, May 19, 2008

Karli's nursery is finally done!





After having every piece of her furniture and bedding back ordered and putting her beadboard up sideways we have finally completed her room! The bottom picture is a saying that my friend Lindsey gave me that is so perfect- I had to put it up her room right away! Thanks Lindsey!

14 much appreciated comments:

Erin said...

My Aunt & Uncle used that same saying on their announcements when they adopted their daughter from China - it gives me chills each time I read it!

(I am a long-time family friend of Chris & Bonnie)

Vickie said...

I love the color scheme. The room is darling! I love that saying. That's what my sister told her kids who she adopted from Russia when they were little. And it's so true! I'm so happy for you Shana!

Adam and Kristine said...

Congratulations!Her room looks so cute.

Bonnie said...

looks good Shain. I love the frames hanging on the wall :)

Debbie said...

Cute room! I loved hanging out with you and Karli today---we need to do it more often! Lunch was fun!

NT Weekes Family said...

Can you come do my room Next?! :o) lol

Very "classy"! SOOOO CuTE! I LoVe the Dark Wood!
Thinking about you guys!
LoVe Tom & Nickelle

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

The room is so cute! I love it. She is darling. I can't wait to see her in person. Can I bring you dinner this week?

Sarah said...

Cute room! I love the colors. That saying at the bottom was awesome. I loved it.

Sarah said...

Cute room! I love the colors. That saying at the bottom was awesome. I loved it.

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Abolutely beautiful I lOVE it!!! You did a great job!!

Tonee said...

Shana! I love the nursery, it's so adorable, but of course it is, because you have such good taste! I have been waiting for you to post more blog entries, but I know you are SUPER busy these days! I can't wait to see Karli.
Love ya, Tonee

meg 'n' rich said...

So cute! What a fun nursery. It looks great!

The Allen's said...

SUPER CUTE!!! Before you know it she will be out of the crib and sleeping in her "Big Girl Bed". I love the colors. You both did a great job.

Lindsey and Tommy said...

I love how the room turned out!! And I am so glad you love the saying... Talk to ya soon!