Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cutest girl accesories EVER!








So Jasons cousin introduced me to this gal that makes all these super FUN headbands, flowers, hats, and piggy pairs! She just sent a ton of them to me to go through and pick the ones I want. If anyone is interested let me know, I'm planning on keeping them through next week then I will send back the ones that didn't sell. And she can do any kind of personalized ones- notice how cute the "Karli" bottle cap flowers are. :) They are pretty reasonable too.

7 much appreciated comments:

Kim said...

I love those accessories! I want to come and see what you have and how much they are. Will she send you some more? Anyway, I'll call you about it.

the dutson five said...

Cute cute! I want to come check them out too.

meg 'n' rich said...

Those are darling!! Wish I had a little girl to put them on! Do you think Carter, Max or Ethan would wear them for me?

Nikki said...

Shana, those are so cute! I really want the piggy pairs, they would be perfect for Rayden's hair. Let me know if you still have them and I will come check them out.

Danielle said...

hey shana! those look cute! i for sure want to come see if you still have them. i like the personalized ones!

Laurel said...

Shana...I've been out of town and just looked at your blog. Those flowers are adorable! If you still have them let me know....I'd love to come take a look!

The Real Fantastic Four said...

Those are so cute! Too bad Kassidy is bigger. It was nice seeing you guys. Karli is getting so big. Enjoy it because they grow up SO fast!