Thursday, December 4, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa request updated pictures.

Karli has ripened to the age of 7 months now and every day is more fun than the last. I adore her little personality. She now has her 2 bottom teeth and can sit up on her own. At her 6 month appt. she weighed in at 19.2lbs (92%).Here are some pictures of her life the past few months.

12 much appreciated comments:

Train Gang said...

Congrats on the adoption completion! Thank you for sharing your story and thoughts on your journey to her. I wish every child born could be raised in a loving family like yours. If only more pregnant women considering adoption could read your words too. thanks

Bonnie said...

Cute pics! Love the top one in the pink hat. Ryder sure likes her Spiderman hat!!

Vickie said...

Really cute pics! She's such a doll. I'm so happy for you guys!

NT Weekes Family said...

She is sooo CuTe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o)

Brent and Jessica said...

She is so cute! I love those chubby cheeks!

Kim said...

she is adorable!!

Rodgers clan said...

she is so dang cute!!!! I love the cubbiness, it's the absolute best. PS congrats on the adoption, she's definately here to stay....Yay!!!

Megan Hauze said...

love the hats, especially the first pink one! SOOOO cute!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

OH my goodness WHAT A CUTIE!!!!! I love the pictures- she is a doll!

laura j. said...

She is a doll! I'm excited to keep up with you on our blogs now!

The Allen's said...

She is absolutely adorable! I hope we will able to see you all during the Holidays.

The Real Fantastic Four said...

Love the pictures! I can't believe how big she is getting!! It seems like every time I see pictures of her she has grown so much.
Maybe one of these days we'll see you guys.